BioEcoMe 3 in 1 Natural Dry Skin Exfoliating Body Brush
We have designed our 3-in-1 to suit your skin’s needs all year round!! The different heads can be used with or without the bamboo handle making it an easy to use brush suited for deep scrubbing and getting to those tough areas.
- Our Hard brush with Cactus bristles are designed to help improve lymphatic drainage, targeting cellulite and rough skin, leaving you with soft and smooth results.
- Our Soft skin brush with Natural Boar bristles are designed for your day to day use; this brush will help increase the blood circulation and enable the replenishment of skin cells. A completely natural way to exfoliate and massage your skin leaving it radiant and bright.
Why Should We Exfoliate?
- As well as increasing circulation for the body, exfoliating is a great way to remove dead skin cells to boost the skins overall radiance. By aiding our skins cell turnover, it ensures our skin remains healthy, fresh and glowing.
- Exfoliating helps to even out the skin tone by unclogging the pores.
How Often Should We Exfoliate?
- Most experts would recommend that you exfoliate 2 or 3 times per week for Oily skin – so long as you skin can handle it, please adjust according to your skins needs.
- For dry skin the recommendation is once per week.
- Over exfoliating can also lead to long term damages as it compromises the skins barrier functionality.
This pack consists of:
1 x Bamboo Handle
1 x Soft Brush
1 x Hard Brush
We pride ourselves in being eco-friendly and using products which are not only bridgeable but also re-usable.
Please take care when disposing of your body brush. Being environmentally friendly we ask that you remove the bristles and place in the recycle bin, and the rest of the brush can be placed in the compost bin.
You could even get your creativity on by visiting our recycle page for more ideas on how to upcycle your product! Recycle